Thursday, April 8, 2010

16 weeks and 3 days


Had an appt. yesterday, baby is doing good! Heartbeat was 165 bpm. We were able to set up our ultrasound for May 5th! Time is going so slowly, I really want to know if we will be having another girl, or a boy. :) Felt the baby move for the first time last night too! I was eating taco salad and drinking some lemonade and I distinctly felt a little someone dancing around in my tummy!


Got Lilly's room mostly set up today, her decals are up on the wall, and her furniture is assembled. I am so happy with this new place. I love our front yard the most, with the pretty red tulips and trees! There is a really pretty pink blossomed tree in front too. Took Lilly out to play in the backyard for the first time yesterday, she is still afraid of the grass! I set her down in it while I was weeding, and she did not move from that spot! But I think
she will adjust soon, at least she didn't scream when I put her down this time.


Easter was so good, enjoyed Conference and brunch at the Gilberts! Lilly got some fun things in her basket from Grandma and Grandpa- some big legos, a couple cute outfits, and some classic books on DVD.

Lilly with Tia Jessica, she was sooo sleepy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

ha ha, Isaac HATES the grass too. I've tried a couple times, and he just screams.

Dr. Larson said...

ha ha... yeah I was about to say the same thing. We were just assuming our Isaac was a girl when he got scared of grass and flowers.